“FOr with my god, all things are possible.”
Affirmation of faith
There is no problem that God cannot solve!
There is no question that God cannot answer!
There is no disease that God cannot heal!
There is no demon that God cannot cast out!
There is no enemy that God cannot defeat!
There is no difficulty that God cannot overcome!
There is no stronghold that God cannot bring down!
There is no bondage that God cannot break!
There is no prison that God cannot open!
There is no need that God cannot meet!
There is no mountain that God cannot move!
There is no storm that God cannot calm!
There is no promise that God cannot deliver!
There is no situation that God cannot turn around for good!
There is no circumstance that God cannot change!
There is no victory that God cannot enforce!
- In one God, who exists in three Persons—the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is loving, holy and just.
- That the Bible is God’s Word. It is inspired and accurate. It is our perfect guide in all matters of life.
- That sin has separated us all from God, and that only through Jesus Christ can we be reconciled to God.
- That Jesus Christ is both God and Man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took all our sins upon Himself, died and rose again. Today, He is seated at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and Mediator.
- That salvation is God’s gift to us. It is available to anyone who confesses the Lord Jesus with their mouth and believes that God has raised Him from death to life.
- That water baptism is a symbol of the cleansing power of God and a testimony of our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That the Holy Spirit is our Comforter. He guides us in all areas of our lives. He also blesses us with spiritual gifts and empowers us to yield the fruit of the Spirit.
- That the Holy Communion is a celebration of Jesus’ death and our remembrance of Him.
- That God wants to transform, heal, and provide for us, so that we can live blessed and victorious lives that will impact and help others.
- That we are called to preach the gospel to all nations.
- That our Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again just as He promised.
- We believe that “Christ” is our Saviour. Lord, and “HE IS LIFE”.
- We walk by faith and not by sight
- It is by grace, through faith, in Christ, according to Scripture, In the power of the Spirit, to the glory of God ALONE!
Come on In!
sunday morning worship
WEDNESDAY BIBLE STUDY