“For this is my commitment”
As a Covenant Partner with New Life Community Church I:
1. Acknowledge that God has called me to New Life Community Church to be a faithful covenant partner in fellowship, companionship and financial support. (Hebrews 10:25 and Malachi 3:10)
2. Am obedient in sowing into this good, fertile soil, and I expect an abundant harvest in my finances. I expect to receive favour and blessing for my family, promotions at my job, clients for my business, and whatever else is needed! I expect men to give to me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over. (Luke 6:38)
3. Am committed to maintaining a Godly life-style, and remaining constantly aware that I am an ambassador of the Lord Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 5:20)
4. Am aware of and in harmony with the “Statement of Faith” for New Life Community Church and believe that this statement is in full accord with the Word of God. (Phil 2:2)
5. Am committed to prayerfully upholding the leaders of the Fellowship, and indeed, all in authority, (1 Timothy 2: 1 & 2). I will stand in faith with them, against the attacks of the enemy.
6. Am committed to live in peace and harmony, and to give no place to strife. (Romans 12:16-18 and 13:12b-14), dealing with conflict according to the Word of God. (
7. Am committed to stimulating one another to love and good deeds. (Hebrews 10:24)
As A Covenant Partner of New Life Community Church I KNOW:
1. That the Pastor and leaders are praying for me and that I shall lack nothing (1 Thes 4:12)
2. That the Pastor is diligent to the study of God’s Word and that he is committed to teaching me the Word. (1 Titus 1:9)
3. That the Pastor and leaders will endeavour to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit, and use Godly wisdom in all of the affairs of the fellowship. (James 1:5)
Come on In!
sunday morning worship
WEDNESDAY BIBLE STUDY