“MAY WE BE A PLACE WHERE Where there is passionate love for God, His Word, the Holy Spirit and each other.”
WE DREAM OF A FELLOWSHIP WHERE
- There is passionate love for God, His Word, the Holy Spirit and each other.
- All can be saved, healed, delivered, set free such that they step into their eternal destiny and become all that God intended them to become.
- All walk in faith, hope, love and obedience to the Spirit.
- All walk with a humble and teachable spirit.
- All step into their gifting and calling under the authority, direction, leadership and anointing of “the local fellowship.”
- The YOU is more important than the ME.
- My being right is less important then you being loved.
- Being the master of all gives way to the servant of all.
- The low life (thinking, speaking, acting, feeling) is replaced by the high life (peace, love, and joy in the Spirit).
A PLACE WHERE…
- The hungry can go for food.
- The cold can go for clothing.
- The financially desperate can receive assistance.
- The lonely can go for fellowship.
- The youth can go for an exciting time in Jesus.
- The single mothers can go for assistance and find encouragement.
- The uneducated can go for life skills training.
- The desperate can call by telephone for counsel.
- The hospital can look for ministry.
- The prison can look for ministry.
- Men and women can find fellowship groups.
- Parents can receive teaching on parenting.
- The emotionally beaten can find counsel.
- Local television can reflect God’s presence.
- Godly literature is sent out into the community
- People are provided with transportation to church.
- Men and women are supported in their study of ministry.
- Ministries are supported in prayer and finance.
- Cell groups flourish throughout the congregation and community.
- The searching can visit the church drop-in centre.
- Youth can enjoy a church recreation facility and restaurant.
- All are given access to a library of music, videos, and books.
- Bible training courses and programs are offered.
- A Christian School is established within the community.
A fellowship of the unashamed…
I am part of the fellowship of the unashamed. The dye has been cast out! I have stepped over the line.
The decision has been made; I am a disciple of Jesus Christ. I won’t look back, let up, slow down, or be still.
My past is redeemed, my present makes sense, and my future is secure. I’m finished and done with low living, small planning, smooth knees, colorless dreams, tainted visions, worldly talking, cheap giving, and dwarfed goals.
I no longer need pre-eminence, positions, promotions, plaudits or popularity. I now live by faith, lean on His presence, walk with patience, am uplifted by prayer, and labour with power.
My face is set, my gait is fast, and my goal is Heaven. My road is narrow, my way is rough, my companions are few, my guide is reliable, my mission is clear!
I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, divided or delayed.
I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of the adversary, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.
I won’t give up, shut up, or let up, until I have stayed up stored up, and paid up of the cause of Christ.
I must go till He comes, give till I drop, preach till I know, and work till He stops me. And when He returns for His own, He will have no problem recognizing me. My banner will be clear.
– Dr. Bob Moorehead
Come on In!
sunday morning worship
WEDNESDAY BIBLE STUDY